Dofous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dofous

Dofous #1 English private Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Consider me please?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sarahs

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2015-07-13

Consider me please? Empty
PostSubject: Consider me please?   Consider me please? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:21 am

Hi I wanted to say that I am an English player who has no experience of codeing whatsoever but I have played the official game since 1.24 - ( even at that I am stuck on 193 on my main who shall not be named for security purposes), I wish to offer my services as admin or mod should such a position ever occur, I work on computer 8 hour days most weeks but have two more quiet weeks at work and am looking for something to spend sometime on Smile dofus seems a worthy cause Smile.

I could commit at least 2 hours each nights other then alternate Sundays as I am car racing on those days.
I am 21 and have owned many guilds in the past too so I have experience of sorting problems of all kinds.

I am a nice fun trustworthy person who cant stand scammers and will do everything in my power to make sure people get lost gear back / ban all account sellers / such things like that.

I would love a chance to be accepted and made apart of something real involving dofus a game I love so much.

Please give me a chance Smile
Thanks

In game name Lust A eni - Ill make an Iop to run with her shortly too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2013-06-20

Consider me please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider me please?   Consider me please? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:10 am

We currently aren't looking for Staff.
Once we have 50+ players steady online we will search for a new staff member.

I will let you know then.
Back to top Go down
https://dofous.actieforum.com

Consider me please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dofous :: Welcome :: Apply For Staff-
Jump to: